Goals from God's Point of View
Organizing is the key to success!
More Comming Soon!
Inspirational video for the planner is HOW TO PLAN MULTIPLE PROJECTS.
The definition of organization to me is being able to find what you need, when you need it. Simple! No elabrate systems that you need to conform to, just think about what you want to accomplish and design a home for all the objects you will need for the objective. I subscribe to the kindegarden model of orgainization described in Julie Morgenstern's book: Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life. If you are having trouble in this area, I highly recommend you read this book!
- Evertthing has a "home"!
- Everything fits into proper storage!
- Everything is labeled!
- Time is spent everyday to return items to their homes!
- Everyone works together to maintain the space!
- Arts and Crafts
"The room is divided into activity zones: Reading zone, Dress-up zone, Arts & Crafts zone, Music zone, Snack zone.
It’s easy to focus on one activity at a time. With each zone well defined and fully self-contained, you can concentrate 100 percent on a given task; nothing else competes for your attention.
Items are stored at their point of use, with everything needed for each activity at your fingertips. For example, when doing arts and crafts, all the paper, crayons, markers, paints, brushes, and smocks needed for a creative session are gathered in one convenient location.
It’s almost as much fun putting things away as it is playing with them. That’s because every item has a clear, well labeled home in a container that is the perfect size to hold it. Sliding trays for puzzles. Wooden blocks with holes for scissors (nose down, handles up. Consequently, you seldom see a kindergartner trying to figure out where to return something or struggling to shove fifty paintbrushes into a twenty-five-brush container. Cleanup is fast and easy."
Steps to Purpose
- About Me - My testimony of how God revealed to me my purpose.
- Prayer - Everything begins with prayer.
- Questions - Need more help here are some questions to get you thinking...
- War Binder - Fighting the good fight of faith takes organization.
- The Plan - Next, let's get a plan.
- Planning Binder - Implementing the plan.
- Growing in God - Growing Up in the Lord.
- Discipleship - Teach the Kingdom, share with others.